If your conference office is requesting access to your conference games you can share the videos using these methods.
Method 1: Share the video via a formal Conference Exchange
If you have a conference exchange setup for the season the conference office has the option to view the exchange.
Therefore, the videos you share with the conference exchange will also be available to the conference office.
Select "Yes" next to your conference exchange during the upload process or post-upload from the "Sharing/Exchange" page.
You would then click Save Changes or Continue depending on if you were sharing the video during upload or post-upload.
Method 2: Share the video via an Express Exchange (for teams without a formal Conference Exchange)
Use this method if your conference does not have a formal Conference Exchange in place.
During or after upload create a new express trade in the Exchange Options area. Choose your conference office as the trade partner. If your conference office is not in the system please contact [email protected] to have the office added.
Here is an example of the sharing/exchange page with an express exchange setup for a conference office.
- Choose the conference office next to "New Trade Partner."
- Choose the conference office contact name next to "Requested By"
- Click Save Trade Agreement
- Ensure that the toggle appears showing "Yes" next to the Conference Office
- You would then click Save Changes or Continue depending on if you were sharing the video during upload or post-upload.
Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance or have questions about this process.