As of January 2nd 2017, the 2016 Open Exchange is now open. When you log into your account, you can access the Open Exchange by clicking on the "Open Exchange - IMLCA 2016" option on the right side of the page.
We have gone through each team's account and shared the games from last year. If a game is missing, please send us an email at email@example.com and we will check its availability.
Search the Exchange
You can search the Open Exchange by team by entering the team name in the Search Library box. See below where we searched for "Notre Dame" and found those specific games.
If your account is expired, CLICK HERE to renew and add a plan for the coming year. Your account must have an active plan to access the Open Exchange.
- Coaches & Staff have access to the Open Exchange, but the players do not. Individual games can be shared with the players.
- Team members can be added or removed under Team menu -> Team Members.
- All accounts include unlimited player access.
- You can edit your games (or import Gamebreaker timelines) directly within the Open Exchange.
- Your clips are always private. Other teams cannot see your timelines / clips and you cannot see theirs.
- You have the option to share your timelines/clips with other teams on the Share & Exchange page.
- For the 2017 season, please check your schedule for accuracy under Team menu -> My Schedule.
- When the 2017 season begins, you will receive email notifications whenever an opponent's video is posted to the exchange.
- There is no longer a need to create trades for the 2016 or 2017 seasons because the videos will be made available through the Open Exchange.
- Please upload video in HD 720p or 1080p for optimal viewing. If your camera splits the video into pieces, we can merge them together for you. If you have concerns about your video workflow, please let us know so we can review your process via phone.
- Branding (your logo & colors) can be added to your team page upon request.
The 2017 Open Exchange is also ready and will be enabled just prior to the season. Stay tuned for further details about how to upload video and share with the Open Exchange. We are also planning a release of TeamXStream later this month with new features and general enhancements.
As always, please let us know if you have any questions.